The Leading Resin Driveway Specialists in Derby & Nottingham
Why Choose Buffalo Driveways?
Individual design and attention to every detail is what makes Buffalo Driveways different. You can choose from a large palette of coloured aggregate stones, that can be mixed together to create unique colours and textures.
- A well-known name you can trust, backed by unbeatable service.
- 10 year guarantee on driveways with sub-base completed by us or alternatively 5 years on overlay only, all insurance backed.
- Full design and planning service backed by a full technical survey.
- No pushy salesmen, we have fully trained surveyors.
- All Buffalo staff are fully trained in groundworks and resin laying, all with valid certificates.
- Over 100 local installations for you to view.
Why Choose a Resin Drive?
Buffalo resin bound surfacing is a mixture of washed natural aggregate stones mixed with clear UV stable resin. This forms a solid long lasting washable durable surface ideal for footpaths, patios and driveways.
- Maintenance free
- Anti-slip surface
- Completely porous - no more puddles
- Weed resistant
- UV protected - won’t fade or discolour
- The latest premium looks
- Many colours to choose from
- No sinking or cracking
We won’t be beaten on quality and price
Buffalo Driveways are the areas leading local installer of porous resin bound driveways, patios and pathways. Buffalo will transform your driveway old or new.
As well as laying resin on a new base, in many cases we can overlay existing surfaces (subject to survey) which means less mess and a faster result.
Your Journey with Buffalo Driveways
- Our designer will come to your property and listen to your requirements. Show you product samples and designs, then measure up the area.
- Prepare a detailed quotation for the proposed work.
- Once the driveway/ footpath has been booked in, our office will call you to arrange for your pre-installation survey.
- Our office will contact you to arrange your installation.
Call us today on 01773 712 288
You’d be surprised at how little a new Buffalo resin driveway would cost.