Buffalo Driveways Offer Commercial Solutions
From walkways to car parks, children’s play areas and sports areas, Buffalo can provide the perfect finish.
Rubber Crumb Surfaces are suitable for a wide variety of uses including
- Children’s play areas
- School/Nursery playgrounds
- Nursing homes Pathways
- Disabled access
- School sports areas
- Athletic tracks
- Tennis & basketball courts
- Golf tee-off areas
- Public footpaths
- Healthcare centre walkways / Ramps
- Dentist footpaths/ Ramps
- Doctors surgeries footpaths / ramps
- Hospital footpaths / ramps
- Garden patios
- Garden paths
- Boat deck surfaces
It is available in a wide variety of colours and patterns and can be applied to almost any area to make a seamless, smooth, flexible and porous surface.
Rubber crumb is the ideal surface product for any area where there is a risk of falling, particularly where young children or elderly people are present.
The finished surface is highly resistant to rust, oil, corrosion, salt or cracking due to changes in temperature.
See Our Range of Products Below:
Porous Resin Bound
Rubber Crumb Surfaces
Made in the UK
One of the safest surfacing types available. Your customer or staff car park will remain usable in all weathers due to the anti-slip surface. It is vandal, abrasion and ignition resistant and one of the most durable and cost effective materials on the market today.
Buffalo Driveways are the areas leading installer of porous Resin bound driveways, paths and patio systems. Buffalo will transform your driveway, old or new. As well as laying resin on a new base, in many cases we can overlay existing surfaces (subject to survey) which means less mess and a faster result.
Built to last porous resin bound driveways.
- Do you have an old tired driveway?
- Do you want to have the latest premium driveway in as little as 24 hours?
- How do we do it?
- Buffalo Drives are the area’s leading installer of porous resin bound driveways, patios and pathway systems.
What are you waiting for?
Get in touch with Buffalo Driveways today
A Long Lasting Solution With Help From UV Stable Resin
Guaranteed to last, most resin bonded paving tends to last up to 25 years, especially if it is laid properly by experts and properly maintained throughout its life cycle. While some may argue that concrete can last just as long, it doesn’t offer the same stylish choices that resin can. Asphalt is a long way behind, lasting around 10 years, with a need for regular maintenance.
The resin that we use in our installations is UV stable and is called “UVR Resin”. This particular type of resin, unlike some brands, does not fade or yellow over time. This means that whatever colour of drive you choose will remain the same for the majority, if not all of its lifespan.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Resin Bound Driveway Companies?
- We install resin drives fast. Most of our drives can be installed in as little as 2 working days.
- We’re fully SUDS compliant. Our engineers are safe and qualified to do the work that they are required to.
- All our installers are employees of Buffalo Driveways, we don’t use any sub-contractors.
- We offer a 10 year guarantee with each and every resin bound drive that we install. Although most of our drives last much longer than this.
Recent Resin Bound Driveway Installations We Have Completed
We have recently completed a number of successful resin bound driveway installations, to see all our latest work visit our gallery page.
Celebrating The Best Of British Manufacturing
All the materials that we source, manufacture and use in our installations are made in Great Britain.
Contact The Experts At Buffalo Driveways Today
Interested in the possibility of having a new, stylish resin bound driveway paved at your property? Call Buffalo Driveways today on 08000 319050. One of our experts will be able to assess your needs and will offer you free, friendly advice and a no obligation quote.